The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Monday, January 23, 2012

where to begin.

THE GRE.



i loathe the GRE. almost as much as i loathe our electric company--namely known as "The GRU"

The sad part is...i really didn't loathe it. I just get so darn frustrated by it. 
I blame it for my lack of posting as of late.
it.consumed.my.life.

I've taken it once before, but re-took it 
(now that it's practically a completely different test
for a nursing program I am applying for.

Who really enjoys 4 hour exams? seriously. 
after about 2 1/2 my brain wants to explode.

Thankfully, i have survived. Taylor has survived..and so far, our marriage has survived.

Really. i was a bit psychotic for a moment. but im back.

I got what i needed! woot woot! Thank you, Heavenly Father!

And thank you, boo dalby for this sweet note!
(ps. we do actually FOLD our clothes too)







i can't even believe it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment