The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Sunday, January 22, 2012

new years

i got my boo back for new years!
woohoo!

We ate Olive Garden on our way home from the airport
(which I'm getting less and less enchanted with as I get older...but I still can really pound the breadsticks. not.gunna.lie.)

Got home at like 1130ish??
(we wanted to go to this fabb bash some friends were throwing but we were pooped)

Enough time to pee, drink a glass of water, and find some ridiculous webcam of NYC to watch the ball drop!

Seriously, being married has made my bedtime want to be at 930-or 10pm.
I'm used to watching the ball drop at 9pm. staying up til midnight is rough.

But successful!

Happy 2012.
I really love the "even" years. they are always better than the odd ones.

Top 2012 Goals:
1.READ the entire old testament
(im already in numbers.im pretty stoked about it!)

2....WORK on perfecting cupcake decorating! 
(book already purchased!)

3. Begin nursing program.


bring.it.on 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, keep us posted on the cupcake endeavor. I got some decorating tips for Christmas too! :)

    ReplyDelete