The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Thursday, January 26, 2012

holly.








 You are so dang pretty and cute it's not even funny!
You were my best-ie when we were younger...when you were two I always made you sleep in my bed because you were the best cuddle-buddy ever.

Did you know you were obsessed with dalmatians for the majority of your childhood? Seriously. Obsessed. You got this dalmatian puppy when you were 2 that would wag it's tail and bark.  We went to chuck e' cheese for your birthday for what seemed like ...e.very.year.

You are so incredibly smart. And you crack me up! You can cook and bake, and do pretty much whatever you want. You are going to go far.  You LOVED to dance as a baby. ALWAYS. Whenever music was on, you'd grab whatever was around and start jammin' out. We all loved it, ..because we all love you!

When you're world famous doing shows, don't forget to invite me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment