The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Sunday, January 22, 2012

christmas

i love christmas.


i love family.

i love food.

i love travelling.

And i love my boo.

---All of which encompassed my holiday season.

In a quick blurp:

We spent the holiday with the Dalby's in OHIO.
The first holiday I got to spend with Tay's family and it couldn't have been better. Michael.Georgia.Adam.Taylor
.Emily.Ryan.(baby bump Henry).
Kaylea.Josh.Gus-Gus.and Brynn.

Oh my, we baked, we ate, we read scriptures, we partied, we watched movies, we wrapped, we chatted, and we just had the greatest time ever. I haven't spent much time with his family before..because we've always been so far away.. or we would visit but they'd be real quick trips. I actually got to spend about a week there.. which I am so so grateful for!

They really are a talented and cheery bunch! i sure do love em' all.

I flew back mid-Christmas day-solo because I had to work.. (super depressing..let's not dwell) but ALL-in-All. a perfect holiday.  I even got to skype my family back in Washington. Seriously.

Inventor of skype. i love you. like, really love you.

ch-check it out:



The fam. (i have no idea what michael dalby is describing...but it's captivating)


 me and my wilton tips!
boo and his sperry's!



We had a blast, we got giftcards, sweet letters, red velvet cupcake mix, some super-cute pantry towels (thanks brynn!), sperrys, anat/phys books, mag subscriptions, bows and bands,  and tons of LOVE.



PS did i mention gussy got blessed on Christmas day?! how sweet was that. He just talked and cooed his lil' heart out the whole time. we loved it. and i loved that we got to be there for it. much more to come on baby gussy..just you wait!


 **courtesy of emilydalby.

1 comment:

  1. im so glad you're blogging again! i loooved spending christmas with you and tay! and to be honest, y'all were a major reason why we wanted to bless gussy on christmas day :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete