The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

josh.

josh.



Is the greatest brother you could ever wish for.
I think the first 8 years of my life we fought like crazy, but then we grew up a bit..and stopped fighting.


Remember when we lived in the one-bedroom house in California and my only hiding spot was between the wall and the fridge...until you figured out you could hit me with the broom...it wasn't the greatest after that.

Or when you took me to the mall when i was 12 and told me i better not be meeting up with any boys (which i wasn't)...but when some kid from school came up to say "hi", you showed up out of nowhere and started cussing him out and telling him to leave me alone...ha. well he did.

I think my all-time favorite might have been when we lived on 82nd and I elbow dropped Justin** (the mean kid who lived up the hill) on the trampoline. i thought you were so proud of me... i would have done it every time he came over. in retrospect, it probably wasn't the best thing to do.



You are so talented.  You have a rough exterior to most people, but I know you're a big softy when it comes to family. You take care of us so well--protector style. You are a talented masseuse too.  I remember comments from your patients. You're good at what you do.. it must run in the family.

I don't know anyone who fixes cars better than you. Thank you for making sure my car made it to college and back for me..and for changing my oil. and my tires. and checking my brakes.. and everything else you did.

I love you. Now that you're this pro-athlete i don't know how to keep up with you. don't leave me in the dust, alright?



1 comment:

  1. Cute picture of you two as kids. Josh looks like his old man in the photo.
    Sincerely,
    Lupe F.

    ReplyDelete