The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Friday, November 22, 2013

Veteran's Day

Happy Veteran's Day

I had it off.

Tay and I woke up fairly early for a nice hike at San Felasco Hammock State Preserve (a mouthful).

It was alright, definitely nothing like Washington beauty, but somewhat pretty in its own right.

Also to be noted. After deciding I needed a quick pee break prior to starting our hike, I chose to use the Port-o-potty nearby (the restrooms were "Out of order").
I would have rather peed in the bushes. Or not peed at all. Or have gotten a bladder infection.


Worst experience of my life. I left dry heaving, and puking in my mouth. True story.

...And I'm a nurse. So that should tell you how bad it was.

Annnnnnnd after our hike we did some neighborhood scoping. Pretty houses.

And THEN we ate Chinese food (first in Florida) and I picked up my handles for my awesome project to be discussed soon ; )


PS Don't mind my drunken sleep deprivation stare, and Tay's Harry Potter scars. I think I was switching from nights to days and Taylor got into some Softball incident and scratched himself.

We're quite the pair.

PPS We love our Vets!
Thank YOU for serving.




No comments:

Post a Comment