The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Monday, November 18, 2013

Cupcakes

My sister in law got me this killer cupcake mix for Christmas two years ago (shout-out to Brynn).

I've thought about making it like a bajillion times, because I LOVE cupcakes, especially fancy ones.
They were just so perfect in their cute lil' tin with pretty wrapping, I kept thinking I had to have some Crazy awesome reason to make them..

So at first I thought. I'm making these when I graduate...when I pass the NCLEX...when I get a job.

Blah.blah.blah.

One night I decided, whatever. I'm dying for these. And they.were.divine. The cream cheese frosting recipe they came with was delic.

PS I shared them.
It was my first ever red velvet cupcake batch.

It did not disappoint.

Now if I had made them 2 years ago, maybe I'd have been purchasing Dots Cupcake kits for the past few years...

So dumb. But so so good.






No comments:

Post a Comment