The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dinners and Dates

We love this restaurant called Leondaro's. 
It's between Midtown and downtown and makes bombdotcom pizza. 

If you come visit, we'll probably take you there. 
It's a fun, almost-hole-in-the-wall location. 
The catch is you have to get it HOTT.
Also, their rolls were change your life, and your pant size. No biggie. Totally worth it.





The BIG LEO, is really big.


Also, on a side note, Taylor took me to dessert after a splurge dinner.

I was craving ColdStone.

For real, I was still on my "I passed the NCLEX, I'm a nurse, please treat me to something delic," high. Perhaps juvenile, but I got a good run out of it.



Who doesn't love some Birthday Cake Remix, or Cookie Dougn't You Want Some.

No comments:

Post a Comment