The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Much Needed Date Night

Last week I worked 6 days in a row. I know that's really nothing to you ballers out there, but I was pooped.
So, much to my surprise, Friday was still date night (even though I had to work Saturday morning).

Here's to a fabulous date from my boo, he's a catch!


I found this fabb note, wrapped with my scarf all ready to go! ( I LOVE fall weather)



Ch-check it out!




The blues were pretty great! There was quite a crowd at Bo-Diddly, mainly because that's where the local "Occupy Gainesville" ...is residing.  There was this cute old man jamming out in his camping chair. Oh, he was having a blast!

Anyhoo, we didn't stay too long, but got a quick pic to remember the event!


This is the Hippodrome Theater downtown; it plays all the arts-y films/plays. ...future date nights. yes.






Happy FALL!

1 comment: