The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HAPPYnewHAIRday.

I have been waiting like a million and one years for a new haircut.

Can I say it is the hardest thing ever finding a new stylist? bane of my existence.
let.me.tell.something.to.you.

But, I was supper uber happy when we put it into the family budget and WALLL-LA!

new, beautiful, wonderful hair done by my indian new gal-pal hairstylist Veena. iloveher.




p.s. it may not look like much, but i was not about to post a BEFORE picture if yano what i mean. mmkay.







4 comments:

  1. i'm picky about my hair! i'll wait till its so grown out and nasty until i find someone i trust to do it. we have to budget into as well. haha oh poor married student life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love it! your hair looks a-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. awwee thanks. seriously jess, it's ridiculous. i feel like i needed 5 months for my hair to recover from Rexburg's Paul mitchell experiences... but can i say i DO miss a 7 dollar do! ohhthedays. and thanks kayy. yano, we're just trying to look as cute as some truebloods down in FLORIDA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cut--where did you go? I'm always nervous about finding a new salon since you can't really test the waters before you let them chop off your hair.

    ReplyDelete