The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stirrup Cay Nature Hike

One of our days was a bit overcast and we opted for a nature hike around the island...

What sights we saw!

I loved every second.









Stirrup Cay was one of the island spots owned by Carnival
They ferried us from the cruise line to the island port on mini-ferries

When it was time to leave at the end of the day, we all had to funnel into lines to catch the last rides back to the ship..

It.was.so.hot.
I have never in my life been as hot as I was then, waiting for the ferry, in a hopelessly long line.




PS I forgot to add Taylor found a sting ray...and then decided to pursue it into the depths of the sea.
I was afraid we'd have a Steve Irwin incident so I kindly suggested we lay low.

Happy Bahamamama days.



No comments:

Post a Comment