The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bahama Mama ...

In Freeport:

  • We played volleyball with strangers. What a workout and a blast!
  •  Would do it again a million times over
We drank REAL coconut water macheteed right before us



  • Rented an umbrella for $5 and it came with a kayak (which we didn't use)
  • Found Patrick the starfish




FOOD
The cruise fed us so we didn't spend any money on food
 at.all really.
We packed out beach snacks 
(refer to Go-go squeeze) 
We bought water.
And loved life.

Now, I just want to review some of the amazing dishes we experienced. 
(so I don't forget)
Food was the best part, minus the beaches.

VEGGIE ENCHILADAS
(I skipped dessert for an additional serving.so.so.good)
Or did I end up eating dessert too?
Maybe I just didn't get two desserts like I had been doing.
i can't seem to remember

Mahi-mahi, cheese and fruit trays
escargot, lobster, beef shoulder

Did we mention we shared a dinner table once? 
We don't usually opt for the adventure, but I wanted a window seat in the dining room and the only way to procure one was if we were willing to share.
I said yes. Taylor agreed.
It was funsies.
What great people we met. 
They were from Florida also



No comments:

Post a Comment