The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bahmamamama

Ferdinand our dinner server sang to us for our annny.
Memorable.

We participated in "Sea Feud"-a cruise-line version of Family Feud, 
which Taylor and I had on lockdown.
However, the hostess was not quite impressed with our eagerness and knack for sticking to the rules
(Sheesh lady, don't help the other team out.)

We also played "Match Game" and watched the live Hasboro Show.

Piano Bar nights with Milburn were a fav.
What a talented pianist.
Who doesn't love shouting along with Bon Jovi classics?!
"Tommmy used to work on the doooooccckkks"


I seriously wanted to participate in the Newlywed Game, bad. I mean baaaad.
Alas, we were late as of our competition in Sea Feud but what we caught was a HOOOT.
I loved it.
We totally would have lost.
But man oh man, everyone should play/watch/live the Newlywed game. 
atleastonce

One night for karaoke extravaganza, Taylor Dalby the suave man that he is bought me a drink.
I have no idea what kind of crazy delicious smoothie it was, but I fell in love.

We celebrated our anny with smoothies and a bag of gourmet candy from the cruise.
Not bad. Not bad at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment