The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Monday, June 3, 2013

Taylor's 28th Birthday

Happy Burfday Boo.
Here's how we celebrated the Big 2-8:

I honestly can't remember what we "did".

However, we did eat tacos and a strawberry for dessert
(as per his choice-I'm not that bad of a wifey)

He got new schooze, ties, and fancy shirts for his upcoming internship.
He's basically a grown-up getting grown-up things for his birthday.
Crazy.

P.S. WE LOVE TIE BAR TIES. They're reasonably priced, fashionable and GQ loves them. 
PPS they hand-write their notes. In-sane.


Oh, there was a "Happy Birthday Corner" with lists, and signs and love notes.
And an impeccably wrapped gift I might add.









1 comment:

  1. I forgot you have a blog...i love it I am going to read it more often, also I am going to look up tie bar, someone over here has a bday coming up ;)

    ReplyDelete