The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Monday, June 3, 2013

Micael Dalby in town Part Deux

I forgot we ate at Leonardo's 706
Which was divine.
I ate pizza.
As did everyone else.
Then we proceeded to the next room where the venue offers AMAZING JAZZ MUSIC for free.every thursday.
It might have made my evening.
That or running into fabulously wonderful people from church, who I am quite fond and think the world of.
The Vincent's are a very classy folk.
And it's not because they read my blog or enjoy jazz music.
They just are.


Also attached in no particular order, is part of "Boo Two Day"
Which consisted of a visit to "The HYPPO"
Seriously the cutest shop I might have been to.
Highly recommend you stop next time you're in St. Augustine
Practical.. And we hunted for painted ghosts on the decor-clevvvver.

 
A gourmet Popsicle stop as recommended by AMANDA
As well as a stop at the three-time reigning champion of cupcake wars-
Sweet! By GoodGolly Miss Holly.
We were pretty impressed.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure what much else we did with Michael Dalby in town, except eat.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment