The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Monday, June 3, 2013

Amanda's so rad she gets her own post. booyah

This is Amanda.
It was her fabulous idea to take this wonderfully awesome picture on a horribly crappy photo night.
She's also a photog.
Who knew.

Also, 
Whom I probably wouldn't survive Nursing school without.
She's my go-to 
"here sit with me and be in this group project and listen to me complain about everything" buddy.
She's a real trooper
She's going to be some star RN soon because she's ridiculously smart and ever-so-witty.
PS. I thought she deserved her own post.

Amanda, I think you're rad.
Thanks for helping me survive.

PS. We probably should be doing zumba right now, but instead I'm texting you to inform you that I'm eating my dinner of ice cream with a side of bananas.
#keepin'itreal


No comments:

Post a Comment