The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lessons of a Nanny

I loved being a nanny.  I truly worked for the best family I could dream of.  They were kind, patient, fun, energetic, and totally awesome just like my fam. I wish I could have spent more time with them.




This is Max.
He's funny, cute, energetic, and totally potty trained! How awesome is that? PS he loves animals. ESPECIALLY elephants.






This is Noah.
He's independent, active, funny, and did I mention he loves anything he can wear as a bracelet?
He's a terrible sleeper, but man he gives the best hugs.








I wish I had pics of everyone else, but I don't = (
Coral is fabbb--stylish, intelligent, and the best board game buddie around. She'll knock 'em dead in a few years..

I miss them pretty much all the time.  The only job cooler than being a nanny, is probably being a mom.  The S-----'s gave me a glimpse of what I have to look forward to. Thanks for sharing your fam.


When I come back to H-Town, I'll surely stop by to wish you all well---ohh! And to meet your newest addition = ).







No comments:

Post a Comment