The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Monday, August 8, 2011

Fairwell H-Town, Hello Gainesville

Dear Tia n' Tio,

You are fabulous and we loved every moment we got to spend with you! We are so incredibly grateful for your hospitality.

We can't wait to be back in H-Town, maybe we'll catch the nearest Trollop home ; )



You can't find folks like this anywhere else, are they not the fab fam?!

Ps If you want the best homemade guac. THIS is the place.



HELLLO Gainesville.

**Courtesy of some fine Veterans parked at the last rest stop before entering town...


PS check out this super cute pic of me and my moms.
You know you're mom n' daughter when the whole weekend you plan the same outfits on the same day...and it has been happening all your life.

Is it just me or do yoga pants make you feel that much cuter.  Thank you Fila for making my tush cute, and thank you hanes men's t's for making me look fit. I'd wear you every day if I could. 

Ohh, and check out them toned arms my mom has. Yah, she's stellaar.



No comments:

Post a Comment