The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gators, PNYKLR, and Fruit Crisp

Our lives have been insane.  Hence, the lack of posting as of late.  For a quickie update, let's review:

Taylor works for a pest control company, (...we know. crazy right? for someone with sensitive skin, he works way hard for this duo of a fam)

I am a full-time nanny.

cch-check it out.



no.no. that's not them, but super cute fam, huh?  Mine's wayyy better looking = )

Anywhoo, Taylor has been accepted to the University of Florida. 



Which could mean in like a month we move to the coast and spend the next 3-7 years tanning  studying away near Gainesville/Miami. Did I mention I LOVE DisneyWorld?



No biggie, but it's a definite plus for a Florida vote. Join us for a holiday and some tea-cups?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The highlight of my life when not doing everything else, is twisting completely amazing family recipes. The newest: Apple Crisp which is now known as a universal Fruit Crisp...oatmeal, brown sugar, butter, apple, strawberry, peach, blackberry, and.. did I say butter?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Random side note, I spend most of my life these days in a car commuting because my nannying job is a million miles away.  Today I spent 45 of my 60 minutes behind a red mustang with the license plate: PNYKLR.  So to ammuse myself, I thought of all the acronyms it could possibly stand for.  I unfortunately settled for the first thing that came to mind : "PONY KILLER."
And then I suddenly had a whole 'nother perception of this red, mustang, driving fiend who has a side hobby of pony slaughtering.  Hmm. Harsh, I know, but it did occupy my time.  What else would you get out of that?


Love,

A couple of Dalb's

3 comments: