The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

That one time we had a Spring Break!

Spring Break was crazy.
I'll present it in short segments...

Day 1? (I think?)

We went to a STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL in Plant City, right outside Orlando.
It was a blast.
We ate crazy food, but not too much.
And we looked at everything insane.
...like this one time Taylor thought he needed a new pillow and found out the one he was looking at was for a C-PAP machine. #sheesh.youngadultproblems
The pics are in no random order. In fact, they are quite in random order.

 I ate a corndog. I wanted like 5.
 Taylor chose a sausage.
 We each got a bowl of STRAWBERRIES. I might have overfilled mine. Let's be real. It was however much you could fit in your bowl for 3.50. 
#GOBIGorgohomementality

 I'm not sure why, but the lil' strawberry tucked in bed on the side of a random barn looked so darn cute.
 More strawberry.
 A random tractor Taylor insisted I stand in front of... I think to see how tall the wheels were. IN.SANE


Taylor's turn!

 
 On our way in...



 Tractor.
 
 

And On our way out...


1 comment: