The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Blogger Bug

Looks like I've caught it. I've always been slightly jealous of those super-cute blogs people always put together.  Facebook just isn't cuttin' it for me these days... besides, I needed a family-friendly site. Yano, something fabulous I could show my future kiddos in years to come.... so here's to my blogger conversion!

P.S. Can I just say it is really hard to come up with some super cute, sassy, yet clever blog title.  It was either going to be, "This Much Plus a Lot of Bit" or Tay suggested, "When A Man Loves a Woman..." haha. Needless to say, you can see which one won.

This is the story of a couple of Dalbs.  
We're pretty much in love and life couldn't be sweeter.






So, this will be a helter-skelter of random posts until I sort out all the nonsense I would like to regurgitate into a blog for the whole fam.

Enjoy,

Love a couple of Dalbs

2 comments:

  1. Jaimee, is this going to be one of those kissin' blogs?

    Sincerely,
    Lupe Fernandez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment to the comment - I hope so. this is perfect to keep it alive and to remind why your in love. Hand holding, touching and kissing are essential. Carry on... It never gets old. Papa

    ReplyDelete