The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Saturday, April 21, 2012

HungerGames.

I was addicted.
A-ddic-ted.

For about a few weeks and then the movie came out, and then I was so over it.
Basically Hunger Games is Fahrenheit 451 meets Gladiator.  It was a simple, intriguing read.
Had I lived in Panem I would have been part of the rebellion I'm sure.

However, my enthusiasm slowly faded as I read through the last book. eehhh. That's all, but let's say the movies for the last few will be quite interesting to see!

Anyway, here is picture overload of my excitement.

PS I was SERIOUSLY stoked.


 Don't mind my uber-creeper looking eyebrows...ha
I eased off a bitttt on the second shot ; )



Note my attempt at the Katniss braid.  ..give me a break, it's a lil' rough with layers in my hair.



We went 1 1/2 hrs early for our seats I think??...to wait in line...for a theater that was showing it every  
20 minutes
emphasis.added.
seriously? ..and we still waited.

And then we got soaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment