The Dalby's

The Dalby's

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

happy 22 to me!

Here's to posting a month late:


i am a lover of all holidays--especially merryhappyjulianuarymonthiversarybirthday's.
go big, or go home around here!

i feel like i didn't get to use "21" very much, so i hope i get to use "22" MORE. come on ppl!

Anyway,
I had a super-uber fabulous birthday with my hubs. I had a wonderful Thursday off (thank you supervisor Jess. you're an angel)...I relaxed, got all dressed up and ate a classy dinner with my boo at the FAT TUSCAN.

Shout out to FAT TUSCAN, ohmygoodness. you stole my heart. cute lil' backyard, hold-in-the-wall authentic italian eatery.. with tiki lights, a fountain, and an elegant ambiance. thank heavens for living in florida where eating outside in january is possible!

Following dinner, we came home, ate a wonderful publix cake and opened presents. which i do so very much love = )
tops.hair straightners (thankyou georgia).gift cards (thank you momma) and everything else fabulous!

Enjoy my picture mania:

 











 **Look georgia! proof i opened it myself!






Ohmygoodness. i totally forgot i ALSO went to the zoo.
did you know the community college here has a ZOO!?











seriously. and it is completely legit with alligators and all. Go florida!
Anyway, gal pal Cal and I went for free with our student id's
We had fun! oodling all the crazy animals...
..except for the part where the turtles were getting frisky. awkward.

and then that weekend, we had a game night bash with all the besties! ohhwhat a lovely
merryhappyjulianuarymonthiversarybirthday.


1 comment: